What is HOCI?
HOCl or Hypochlorous Acid is found naturally in the bodies of all living mammals, produced by the white blood cells to fight off any alien pathogen and to help with the body’s healing process whenever injury or trauma is experienced. It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal.
HOCl was discovered in 1834 and has been used for the treatment of wounds and chemical burns as far back as World War 1. However it is only in recent times by the use of science and expensive technology that HOCl can now be produced that is stable and with a shelf-life of over 2-years.
HOCl is non-toxic, zero alcohol, biodegradable and completely harmless to the environment. Once it has done its job HOCl simply turns into water. Think frequency over quantity!
Who should use it?
- Research has shown HOCl to be effective in relieving the symptoms of the following skin conditions:
- Challenges acne bacteria
- Tightens & revives aging skin
- Protects your skin’s micro-biome
- Cools & refreshes skin after a work-out
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Calms itchy, irritated skins
- Restores skin after sun exposure
- Cleans cuts & scrapes from shaving
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe (Aloe Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai Berry), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Black Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Oxycoccos (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea (Lingonberry) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.Store below 25oC – No direct sunlight