What is HOCI?
HOCl or Hypochlorous Acid is found naturally in the bodies of all living mammals, produced by the white blood cells to fight off any alien pathogen and to help with the body’s healing process whenever injury or trauma is experienced. It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal.
HOCl was discovered in 1834 and has been used for the treatment of wounds and chemical burns as far back as World War 1. However it is only in recent times by the use of science and expensive technology that HOCl can now be produced that is stable and with a shelf-life of over 2-years.
HOCl is non-toxic, zero alcohol, biodegradable and completely harmless to the environment. Once it has done its job HOCl simply turns into water. Think frequency over quantity!
Who should use it?
- Research has shown HOCl to be effective in relieving the symptoms of the following skin conditions:
- Challenges acne bacteria
- Tightens & revives aging skin
- Protects your skin’s micro-biome
- Cools & refreshes skin after a work-out
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Calms itchy, irritated skins
- Restores skin after sun exposure
- Cleans cuts & scrapes from shaving
How to ue it?
- Please be advised that Soopa Skin products are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, prevent or treat any disease or health condition and they are not to be considered a Medical DeviceHold 20 – 30 cm away from the skin and spray lightly. For best results use morning and evening, as well as multiple times during the day. Think frequency over quantity!
- Aqua (triple distilled, reverse osmosis water), Sodium Chloride (medical grade), Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl).
Sulphate-free, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Phthalates-Free, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and completely harmless to the environment.