Scar Removal Tape / Sheets
This silicone scars tape is gentle on the skin and sticks well to the skin surrounding scars.
Scar tape stickers protect scars from ultraviolet rays, reduce melanin deposits, and keep skin beautiful.
This patented silicone is supported to hydrate scar tissue and mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin to make scars flatter, softer, and less visible. silicone is the dermatologist-recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient.
Safety Medical-Grade Ingredient – Made with 100% soft, medical-grade silicone, our Scar Tape is free of latex and Teflon. The medical-grade silicone mimics the natural skin barrier, preventing further skin damage and providing bandage stability. These silicone scar sheets work on new and old scars and are safe for children and adults.
Easy To Apply & Remove – Our long scar removal sheets are soft, lightweight, and breathable, allowing comfort wearing for 24 hours. It can be used day & night with clothes on and leaves no residue behind. Feel no discomfort while using and peeling it off.
Prevention of scar hyperplasia
Softening and smoothing the scar
Improvement of Old and New Scars appearance
Improves, Heals and Lightens Scars
Non-invasive Safe for Nursing Moms
1. Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
2. Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
3. Gently wash silicone sheets in warm water every day prior to usage.&nbs
4. Each box is about two months of supply. When the scar patches become difficult to clean or paste, it is necessary to replace a new piece of scar patch.
1. Clean and dry scar area.
2. Cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
3. Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
4. pply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
1. These products are not sterile.
2. Do not use on open wounds or on the surface of exuded or knotted skin, as this may cause infection or other serious complications.
3. If irritation, rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
4. For external use only.
5. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6. Choking hazard: sheets may pose a choking hazard to children and pets under 3 years of age.
7. Silicone may stain clothes if not completely dry.