Dr.pen A1 Cartridges (12pin x 100)
R3,800.00 incl. VAT
Dr.pen A1 – 12pin Cartridges x 100
Buy your Dr.pen A1 12pin Cartridges in bulk and save!
Cartridges compatible with the A1 Ultima DR.PEN A1
- The needles are made of high quality stainless steel
- The 12pin suits anti-ageing and skin texture applications best
- Ensure to use a new one each time, not recommended to reuse cartridges
How do Dr.pen’s work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin’s surface. Stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, or buttocks.
Advantages of using Dr.pen
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,266.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder