What’s Inside the Bio Roller G10 10-in-1 Ultimate Derma Rolling Kit?
- 0.5mm Derma Roller Head (300 Needles) – suitable for around eyes or targeted hard-to-reach areas.
- 1.0mm Derma Roller Head (720 Needles) – suitable for overall face, neck, or hair application.
- 1.5mm Dermal Stamping Head (27 Needles) – suitable for cosmetic needling, derma stamping and skincare absorption booster.
- Ice Roller Head – provides a soothing massage and helps with anti-age skincare absorption.
- Hedgehog Ball Roller Head – boosts blood circulation and relieves tension.
- Double Jade Roller Head – for contouring and sculpting massage.
- Single Ball Roller Head – for under-eye/eye bag massage.
- Silicone Face Cleansing Brush Head – tools to deep cleanse the skin.
- Skincare Serum Scoop Head – avoid cross-contamination on your serum and cream.
- Disinfection Basin for Derma Roller – to cleanse your derma roller before and after use.
Massage Roller Usage Frequency:
- The massage roller is best when used consistently – use the massage roller of your choice every day, 5-8 minutes per session. Use your favourite serum, cream, or oil to boost the results.
- Do NOT share your derma roller usage with others; for safety, this is only for personal use.
- Do NOT use if you have an active wound or sore.
- Do NOT put pressure on a roll too much or use more than the indicated time. If the skin shows a hypersensitive response, please consult with your doctor.
- Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry.
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.