How To Use The Picosecond Pen:
- Power on the device, and the digital screen displays the frequency and intensity.
- Press the “Inten” and “Fre/Hz” button to select the intensity and frequency
- During operation, wear protective glasses
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate with.
- Cover with repair essence at once after operated.
- 1 is the highest level.
- Please start from the Lowest Level, then slowly adjust picosecond laser pen to the suitable level.
- Do not use irritating skin care products after therapy.
- Level 9 is the weakest, while ” 1 ” is the strongest. Please start from the weakest level.
- Pay attention to sun protection. The freckle treatment area is very sensitive to sunlight.
- Apply a hydrating mask after the picosecond laser therapy. It can alleviate the dry and tight symptoms and accelerate the metabolism of the skin.
Difference between Red light & Blue light pico-laser: (separate machines)– The power and effect of blue light picosecond pen is more stronger. It need more professionl operation. Please start from the lowest frequency, then slowly adjust to the suitable level.– The blue laser pen have 9 levels Frequency mode, different output frequency and wavelength. The flash area is bigger.– The red laser pen have 3 Frequency mode, its flash area is smaller. It suitable for subtle opperation.
- Color: Blue Light
- Size: 7.48 x 1.38 x 1.38inch
- Function: Skin Rejuvenation
- Feature: Picosecond Laser Pen Light Therapy
- Power Source: Electric
- Material: ABS, Electronic Component
- US Plug: 100-110V
- DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN INJURY
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Take Breaks Of At Least 3 Days Between Each Session.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation.
- Read Instructions Carefully – Not For Use In Or Around Eyes.
- 1 x Neatcell Picosecond Laser Pen (Blue light)
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Eye Cover