More about our ingredients:
- Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitateis an oil-soluble form of vitamin C with powerful antioxidant properties yet is one of the most stable vitamin C derivatives. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate helps brighten the skin, lightening dark spots and hyperpigmentation, increases UV photo-protection, helping to reduce sun damage; boosts collagen production and fights the free radicals that cause premature ageing.
- Tocopheryl acetateis a fat-soluble vitamin E and one of the best known and researched antioxidants for the skin and body. It is the most bio-available form of vitamin E and has natural skin-conditioning and antioxidant properties, helping protect against free radical damage, strengthening the skin barrier and preventing moisture loss. It has natural SPF properties, helping improve the effectiveness of sunscreens and protecting against UV damage. This ester of acetic acid and tocopherol is an improved alternative to pure tocopherol (undiluted vitamin E) because it is more stable and less acidic.
- use as a Microneedling Medium. for professional use only
- Remove all topical anaesthetic completely from the skin. Cleanse the skin to remove any impurities. After thoroughly removing topical anaesthetic and cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer of inProTreat | ast+ha-glide or sk.inProTreat | ha-glide to one treatment section or area at a time and needle in.
- Please follow your needling device manufacture’s guidelines on treatment protocols.
- Once treatment is completed, massage remaining inProTreat | ast+ha-glide or sk.inProTreat | ha-glide and plasma into skin.
- Remove remaining residue. Apply a small amount of inProTreat | ast+ha-glide or sk.inProTreat | ha-glide to the treatment area and massage gently in. This will hydrate, protect and aid repair of the skin. Follow these instructions with each remaining area to be treated.