What makes me different?
Sodium Sesquicarbonate is used instead of normal salt and has a PH neutralizing effect. It is packed with essential oils to kill bacteria and is not simply a softening agent for the water bath but rather a defense system against odour causing bacteria and foot fungi.
How do you apply me?
Dissolve 3.5 grams of Spa Additive in a pedi-bath. Add enough warm water. Stir gently until the powder is completely dissolved. Soak and dry.
What are my actives and benefits?
- Sodium Sesquicarbonate is a powerful salt crystal and Bicarb of Soda base combination to soften while neutralizing the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antibacterial agent, killing odour causing bacteria.
- Rosemary and Geranium Oil are both defenders against stress and anxiety while calming tired feet.
- Citronelle Oil is an all-in-one antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal.
- Improves symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis, gout and poor circulation. Increases blood circulation and eases puffiness and swelling. Helps with symptoms of dermatits and eczema.
How many treatments do I get from each product?
- 3.5g for both feet, one teaspoon added to pedicure bath.
- Professional size contains enough product for up to 128 treatments.
- 5ml for both feet, one teaspoon added to pedicure bath.
- Retail size contains enough product for up to 25 applications.
I am available in these sizes
Professional – 450ml (15.22 fl.oz)
Retail – 125g (4.4 oz)
Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Limonene.
- Apply 10ml to a running bath and avoid infections and skin allergies.