What makes me different?
The range is a combination of UV absorbers, healing activities, PH adjusters and ingredients to improve collagen production. It also contains active skin protectors and Vitamins for skin restoration. This is no ordinary hand cream that only hydrates. It is active from all sides.
How do you apply me?
Use as often as required, applying a generous amount to the back of the hand.
What are my actives and benefits?
- ATP – An active Collagen and Elastin Booster.
- Acetyl Tyrosine – Reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
- Proline – An amino acid that improves skin texture and aids in collagen production.
- Adenosine Triphosphate – to boost collagen and elastin levels.
- Tocopherol Acetate to plump skin and improve its appearance.
- Niacinamide – A super Vitamin for skin restoration.
- Pro Vit B5 – for hydration.
- Triethanolamine a trusted PH adjuster for the skin to ensure balance.
- Dimethiconol – a known skin protector.
- Acetates – to promote the healing process while strengthening the skin’s barrier function.
- Vitamin E – protects from UV damage.
- Oat Proteins – helps to reverse sign of ageing on the hands.
- Hibiscus Extracts – improves elasticity of the skin.
How many treatments do I get from each product?
- 5ml for both hands.
- Professional size contains enough product for up to 90 applications.
- 5ml for both hands.
- Retail size contains enough product for up to 20 applications
I am available in these sizes
Professional – 450ml ( 15.22 fl.oz)
Retail – 100ml ( 3.38 fl.oz)
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerine Isopropyl Myristate, Peg-150 Distearate Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol Tocopherol Acetate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Acetyl Tyrosine Edta, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Proline Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Limonene.
- Never wash your hands after applying hand creams.
- Apply hand cream to the back of your hand and rub against the back of your other hand. Remember it is the back of the hand that needs exposure to products not the palms where we tend to concentrate our treatments.