What makes me different?
At Elim we understand the importance of a PH balanced skin and just like your inner body, your outer skin also needs to be balanced. This is why we chose Bicarb of Soda as a granule instead of normal salt. It also contains Zeolite, a negatively-charged compound with a cage-like structure. The negative charge acts like a magnet to attract positively charged toxins to the Zeolite. These toxins are then trapped in its cage-like structure and carried out of the body. It also traps allergens in the same way.
How do you apply me?
Can be used 2-3 times daily before applying Elim Age Reversal Hand Cream.
What are my actives and benefits?
- Bicarbonate of Soda base maintains the PH of the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil – is a natural skin conditioner and a super hydrator.
- Glycerin – a natural humectant that attracts water to skin to increase hydration.
- Capric Trigylceride – is derived from Coconut Oil and is considered an excellent skin-replenishing ingredient.
- Zeolite – works to absorb the toxins, free radicals, and ions from the skin while helping maintain correct PH levels.
- Olive Oil – to moisturize and nourish.
- Shea Butter – an intense conditioner
- Chamomile Flower – calms and conditions while increasing penetration of actives.
- Vit E – a natural antioxidant and hydrator.
- Olus Oil – serves as skin-smoothing active.
How many treatments do I get from each product?
- 5ml for both hands.
- Professional size contains enough product for up to 90
- 5ml for both hands.
- Retail size contains enough product for up to 20 applications.
I am available in these sizes
Professional – 450ml (15.22 fl.oz)
Retail – 100ml ( 3.38 fl.oz)
Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin Caprylic/capric Triglyceride Zeolite, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica Synthetic Beeswax, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olus Oil, Ci 77400, Tocopherol Limonene.
- Dip only fingertips in water to activate the heating actives in your Exfoliant. Dry hands thoroughly before using hand cream. Always exfoliate before applying any serums.