What makes me different?
Added Undecylenoyl Glycine controls the acidity of the nail, blocking any bacteria. Again focusing on the PH balance of the nail. The success is in the combination of te natural ingredients with scientifically proven actives.
How do you apply me?
Apply one drop twice a day to a clean nail. Do not wipe. Allow to dry. Use for 28 days.
What are my actives and benefits?
- Undecylenoyl Glycine is a natural substance derived from sunflower and oat proteins. This is added to Fungus Force for two reasons: It is a natural antibacterial which can help control any bacterial infection, Undecylenoyl Glycine also helps to support the natural acidity of the skin, making it more difficult for secondary bacterial infections to start.
- Tea Tree Oil is well known for its antiseptic properties. It ia also a natural antibiotic.
- Triclocarban is an antimicrobial active to reduce harmful bacteria on the nail.
- Ethoxydiglycol is added to the formula as a solvent to make Fungus Force easier to apply to nails.
- Propylene Glycol provides increased moisturizing ability and helps to spread the formula evenly by acting as a lubricant.
How many treatments do I get from each product?
- Apply one drop twice a day on a Clean Nail bed. Allow to dry. Use daily for 28 days.
- Fungal Force contains enough product for up to 30 applications.
I am available in these sizes
Professional/Retail – 20ml ( 0.68 fl.oz)
Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Undecylenol Glycine, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Triclocarban.