ADVANCED PATENTED TECHNOLOGY – Our silicone scar removal sheets have been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, c-section, and more.
SAFE, REUSABLE & LONG-LASTING – You can reuse these silicone scar removal sheets again and again so you do not need to go about re-purchasing many scar removal products. They’re odorless, harmless, non-toxic, and comfortable. Each sheet is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance.
SOFTEN OLD & NEW SCARS – Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
EASY-TO-APPLY – There are not any complicated instructions when it comes to using these silicone sheets. It is similar to using a bandage. Clean and dry the scar area, then cut the sheet according to the size and shape of the scar, peel off the liner, and apply the adhesive side to the scar. It is that easy.
Our medical-grade silicone is developed to deliver the highest performance scar removal. This drug-free formula is entirely safe for nursing moms and is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks.
- For Old & New Scars Softens, Smoothens, Normalizes Scars.
- Professional Formula, Physician Trusted.
- Natural & Gentle, For All Skin Types.
- Odorless, Colorless, Safe, Non-Toxic, Harmless.
When to start using:
- It is best used immediately after the wound is healed.
- The sooner the scar removal sheets is used, the more active it is.
- The silicone scar sheets softens and inhibits scar hyperplasia.
- The more mature the scar, the longer the softening process, and the longer the treatment cycle.
How to use:
- Clean and dry scar area.
- Cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
- Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
- Apply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
Each sheet is reusable to up to 2 weeks with proper maintenance.
If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it.
Duration of therapy:
8 weeks for new scars.
3 – 6 months for existing scars.
- Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
- Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day.
- Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
- If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it.
4pcs Silicone Scar Removal Sheets